Thursday, January 22, 2009

What are you staring at kitty?


I've been trying to find a way to get my printer to actually make business cards. I went out and bought some paper that comes with those fun little perforations so all you have to do is punch out the cards, but no matter what I do it won't line up properly.
After a few hours of banging my head against the wall I did manage to get about 80 cards. I tried to print off 100 but the first page and the last page were off. A few of my cards turned out with the logo at the bottom of the card as opposed to the top and it actually looks pretty darned good.

Now on to the really important matters. Over the past week or so my cat has taken to staring at me in the most uncomfortable fashion imaginable. Ordinarily this would not bother me but sometimes she'll just sit there for hours at a time and just stare. Sometimes when I am going about my business I'll look over and there she is just staring away, not even blinking. I don't know if she's sick of me and planning my eventual demise or if she thinks I'm going to make a tasty dinner.
I figured maybe she wants some attention so I picked her up and set her in my lap but she jumped right back off and resumed staring at me from by my feet......... She's doing it right now.......Maybe you should send somebody over in a few minutes just to check if I am still here.

That's all for now, technology makes my nauseated.

No comments:

Post a Comment