Thursday, April 2, 2009

You're in the army now


I was sworn in on Monday March 30. I have all my Info and I board the plane April 12. That's Easter Sunday.

I can't say how excited I am about all this. It's going to be tough as hell being away from Megz. I am going to miss her more than I can say. But I am about to embark on the greatest adventure I have ever known. It's going to be about a year and a half before I am stationed back home as a Med tech in CFB Stadicona. My training Schedule is going to look like this...

Basic Training 13 weeks
Soldier Qualification 10 weeks
Military occupation training 14 weeks
Paramedic academy 8 months.

I'll miss everybody but I'm also going to be having the time of my life. I can honestly say that I am standing on the precipice, about to go and make something substantial of my life and it's an amazing feeling.

I hope they know what is about to hit them because I'm coming out charging and NOTHING is going to stop me from becoming Sar tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment